Learn The 3 Core Skills To counter Dynamic Attacks.
It's simple, dynamic and realistic. (No experience necessary.)
Seminar Overview: Learn the methods to develop the mental and physical skills to detect, deter and realistically counter a dynamic edged weapon or empty-hand attack (punch or dynamic push/grab/takedown). Through the core skills of PTK-SMF and use of an immediate action and maneuver tactic in conjunction with a personal defense tool as an equalizer you'll learn what it takes to keep yourself protected. The multipurpose movements of PTK-SMF are highly efficient in that the same tactic and techniques can be applied empty-handed or integrated with personal defense tools without learning separate body mechanics.
Learn how and why Radius Factor uses PTK-SMF training methodologies and tactics to develop the fastest, most practical decision-making and proven skill sets in the shortest time.
Acquire Skills Fast. Simplify Your Mind. Act with Conviction.
- Acquire the mindset and basic awareness skills needed for personal protection
- Identify common threats before they actualize
- Utilize a Tactical Flashlight for basic awareness (and searching low-light/no-light environments)
- Deploy a Tactical Flashlight (or other tool) as a personal defense tool for visual impairment, force-multiplier and impact weapon in order to equalize/neutralize common threats
- Protect yourself from a common threats using proven immediate action tactics – simplistic close-quarter tactical empty-hand striking (and countering) while maneuvering
- Execute basic maneuvering tactics with dynamic footwork (and/or running/sprinting) tactics
- Leverage your surroundings for protective cover
- How to validate tactics and techniques for scenario-based training
- Training Tools will be provided
- An open mind
- Training T-Shirt
- Athletic/Tactical pants or street clothes (e.g. jeans)
- Athletic shoes (non-marking soles);
- Must be at least 18 yrs old
When, Where, CLASS LEVEL:
When: Wednesday, December. 13th, 2017
7pm-8:30pm (Check-in: 6:45-6:55pm)
Where: Fellowship House
515 Harry St., Conshohocken, PA 19428
Runtime: 90 min
Class Level: Level 1 Dynamic
PTK-SMF IS A VALIDATED INDIGENOUS COMBAT SYSTEM OF THE PHILIPPINES AS WELL AS GROUNDED IN MILITARY TACTICS and Justifiable Use of Force
Simplify. Learn to how to focus and simplify your options (and thought process) of proven tactics and techniques not employed by typical martial arts or self-defense programs.
Deploy Immediate Action Tactics: Utilizing Immediate Action footwork, maneuvering and striking (or tool deployment) at close-range to intercept and neutralize the threat as well as control the initiative while understanding overall protection during the entire engagement.
Leverage Equalizers for Personal Defense. You'll gain the ability to deploy a Tactical Flashlight – and objects from your environment – as an equalizer against an attacker or multiple attackers.
Gain Realistic Protection Skills. Learn the fastest and most effective and expedient method for developing basic critical self-protection skills and attributes.
Fast Skill Assimilation. You'll learn proven as well as the fastest methods for developing and assimilating practical life-saving skills in the shortest time. (In this case, within 2-hours of training.)
Leverage Your Current Ability. Walk out with a new understanding of personal protection and basic self-defense in addition to leveraging and enhancing your current level of athleticism.
Validated Methods. The core training methods have been trained, executed, and proven in combat and survival by military operators, law enforcement officers, as well as citizens (with justifiable force).
Understand Performance Levels. Gain the fundamental understanding of how to increase performance levels needed to deploy the tactics and techniques effectively.
It's Cost-Effective Training. Learn the proper training methods from legally justifiable tool-based tactics and techniques that immediately transfer the same attributes directly to empty-handed actions. This decreases the need for separate training methods and will develop and transfer skills more effectively than that of training empty hands alone.