As part of a continuing series filmed during a Radius Factor seminar, Tuhon Tim Waid offers a another glimpse of the distinct training methodologies and advantages of PTK-SMF:
- The training method is the combat execution
- It's not about "hitting sticks" or "stick fighting" – it's edged weapon training
- Train with intent as a standard practice
- Developing visual sensitivity is as important as physical sensitivity
- Learn the difference between tactics and techniques and how to to train them
- Make it meaningful and challenging. As always, when weapons or other tools aren't factored in, you still retain the integrated skills, physical conditioning, acuity and mindset necessary for personal protection.
To learn more about PTK-SMF, visit PTK-SMF.com.
Click here to get the full story behind Radius Factor – how we train and what we offer in the Greater Philadelphia area and beyond.