PTK-SMF™ and Integrated
Concealed Carry Weapons
The Integrated Concealed Carry Weapons™ course will give you complete confidence in your ability to carry, draw, and employ all of your personal weapons and tools (handgun, knife, flashlight, and expedient and improvised weapons) that you carry or have access to on a daily basis in urban environments.
Combat Skills Development. You will learn the most effective and expedient method for developing fighting skills and attributes; Offense and counter-offense weaponry drills for the training and development of dynamic range estimation and timing of strikes and attacks.
Maneuvering Dynamic Attacks. During the Advanced ICCW course, you will also learn to assess, maneuver, and adapt to dynamic attacks. Along with progressive methods and stages for realistic skill development, you will test and validate your skills with force-on-force scenarios (using Airsoft simulation guns) and other training implements.
Validated Methods. This system has been trained, executed, and proven in combat and survival by military operators, law enforcement officers, and citizens across the free world.
Introduction: Presentation & Training POI (Handouts)
Dynamic Footwork: Students will train, develop, and validate three (3) essential skills:
- Protection from any Close Quarters Attack through Counter-Offensive Evasion - Evade and execute a Direct Attack to regain the Initiative
- Learn INDIVIDUAL IMMEDIATE ACTION™ - Immediate Action Footwork and Movement with Firearms/Small Arms - MDC/OSF
- Close With and Offensive Maneuver against Armed Threats using Speed, Cover and Concealment, and Fire Superiority
Combat Skills Development: You will learn the most effective and expedient method for developing fighting skills and attributes; Offense and counter-offense weaponry drills for the training and development of dynamic range estimation and timing of strikes and attacks.
Sparring: Correct methods for training, developing and validating CQC tactics and techniques.
Tactics: Parallel tactics of Close Quarters Combat/CQC and PTK-SMF for Personal Protection.
- PTK-SMF Footwork and Urban Movement and Maneuver – Doors/Fatal Funnels, Corners, Barricades, etc.
- ICCWeapons™ Transition Drills
- Tactical Mindset - Training, Development, and Validation
- Force-on-Force Scenarios (with Airsoft)
- Training Handgun (ie. Blue Gun)
- IWB Holster
- Gun Belt
- Tactical/Outdoor Footwear
- Rubber Training Knife
- Tactical Flashlight
- Eye Protection
- Training T-Shirt
- Concealed Carry Shirt
- Tactical and/or street clothes pants
Note: You will be moving and sweating during most of the course. So wear appropriate training clothing.
Class Level, Location & Time:
Class Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Location: Host choice or on-site facility
General Agenda/Time (each day):
9:30am-12pm (session one)
1:30pm-4pm (session two)